A Unique chance to enjoy a holiday onboard a luxury yacht in the Algarve. Vacations on boats allow chance to explore and sleep onboard for a full experience.
We are re-defining the word “Holiday” offering completely unique breaks discovering the Algarve by boat. Immerse your self in Yachtlife as we cruise the coastline, sleep aboard and enjoy the very best the Algarve has to offer.
Relax Aboard “A Mar” - A spacious 65ft Flybridge Yacht boasting 5 single beds and 1 master double suite.
4 Day Yacht tours can include: Portimão, Lagos, Albufeira, Vilamoura, Estaminé (Ria Formosa)
6 Day tours can include: Portimão, Lagos, Albufeira, Vilamoura, Estaminé (Ria Formosa), Guadiana (Spain Border), Sagres
We can visit:
BENAGIL CAVE - The most famous of many caves along the Algarve Coastline. It is one of the highlights of the Algarve Cave tours.
PONTA DA PIEDADE - One of the most picturesque spots in the Algarve with beautiful rock formations, snorkelling pools and amazing colours
RIA FORMOSA NATUAL PARK - Ria Formosa natural park is a wonderful area of Islands, sandbanks and tranquility surrounded by nature.
Sample Itinerary -
4 Day Algarve Discovery Tour
Embark at Portimao Marina 10.30am Check in and safety briefing. Depart sailing West towards the famous Ponta da Piedade rock formations at Lagos Pass by the soft sands of Meia Praia Drop anchor and explore the rock formations with our RIB Enjoy lunch at a great waterfront restaurant Overnight stay inside Marina
Wake and enjoy a leisurely breakfast Depart sailing East Towards Benagil Cave Discover the caves along the coastline Use SUP, Kayak, Snorkels and watersports to explore Drop anchor for lunch at a beachfront restaurant Cruise along Falesia Beach Dock in Vilamoura Marina overnight
Wake in your own time and enjoy Breakfast We continue to sail East towards the Ria Formosa Natural Park See the long golden beaches as we cruise to the islands We will enter the Formosa and drop anchor for a swim Then enjoy lunch at a truly fantastic fish restaurant Savour the famous island sunset This evening we will sleep on anchor under the stars
Wake in your own time and enjoy Breakfast We will use the RIB to explore the channels and shallow waters We will visit Armona Island for a walk on the beach and to explore the island life Optional oyster tour or jet ski activity Key theme – relax relax relax Return to Vilamoura with the sunset and check out
*Please be aware we can change the order and boarding locations to take advantage of the weather conditions. We will confirm full Itinerary 24hrs ahead of the trip date *The 6 day itineraries include the 4 day plan with the addition of Sagres and The Guadiana
* Jet Ski
* Oyster Tour
* Limo Transfer to Marina
* Private Chef
* Champagne Packages
* Photographer / Videographer
* The charter rate includes house beers, wines, soft drinks, crew, fuel (within prescribed routes). Marina fees, taxes and insurance.
* Routes can be altered to taste and to accommodate sea and weather conditions.
* We can accept an APA of 30% should you prefer us to manage payments at restaurants etc, contact us for more information on this.
* We are family friendly.
* We can provide airport tranfers and a range of other upgrades on request
* In the case of sea conditions effecting the itinerary the skipper has the final say on schedule changes.
* We will sleep inside a marina for some evenings, likely Lagos, Portimao or Vilamoura all of which have restaurants close by and are great to explore. We will also spend a night or two sleeping on anchor in the Ria Formosa.
* We can alter the sample itinerary shown above to suit your individual tastes and the weather. Having taken the first step, you are sure to have more questions and we will be happy to answer them all one by one, drop us an email at email@example.com and mention Yachting Holidays. We will then guide you through the process to make the very most of your time here in the wonderful Algarve.
Yachting Holidays and Sleep Aboard experiences in the Algarve are flexible to your group type and desires so lets start the ball rolling and tell us your ideas, we can make it happen!