From the moment you arrive at the airport to when you check into your hotel, whether you take your family shopping, treat them to the thrills of a waterpark or relaxing day at the beach, we've ensured your wellbeing is safeguarded every step of the way.
Travel to Dubai requirements
- Fulfil entry visa requirements to visit the country.
- Ensure you have medical travel insurance before travelling, in the event you do not have international coverage. Sign a declaration to bear all costs of quarantine and treatment and complete the Health Declaration Form before departure to ensure the passenger has no COVID-19 symptoms.
- Tourists required to register all their details in the COVID-19 DXB app
Procedures from departure destination
Tourists must take a PCR test up to four days (prior to their date of travel (maximum 96 hours
- Take the test before travelling, a PCR test is carried out upon arrival at Dubai airports.
- Complete Health Declaration Form before departing.
- Airlines have the right to deny travellers if they display any symptoms of COVID-19.