Westport superyacht charter for any ocassion in The Bahamas
The 50-meter superyacht accommodates up to 12 guests in six luxuriously furnished staterooms, including an owners suite on the main deck, VIP suite located on the bridge deck and four double cabins in the lower deck. Her layout is specifically designed for entertainment and relaxed socializing. Twin 3,650 hp 16V 4,000 MTU diesel engines power HOSPITALITY motor yacht to a top speed of 24 knots and allow her to cruise at 20-22 knots. Her maximum range is around 5,200 nautical miles at an economical speed of 12 knots. HOSPITALITY is ABS classed and MCA-compliant. She is very suitable as a private yacht, however also excellent as a charter yacht.
- Builder: Westport
- Year: 2011
- Length: 164ft
- Beam: 30ft
- Guests: 12
- Cabins: 7
- Bathrooms: 8
- Draft: 7.9ft
- Speed: 24kn
- Refit: 2019
- Jet Ski
- Snorkel Gear
- Paddle Board
- Water Ski
- Seabob Scooter
- Jet Pack
- Miscellaneous Floats
- Zero-speed Stabilizers
Need to know
- For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or can return the funds back to you.
- Please check maximum capacity for boat before booking since capacity constraints are strictly enforced by local coast guard.
- Fuel is paid separately after your charter by cash. We can always provide a fuel estimate based on your itinerary prior to charter.
- Complimentary soft drinks, water and snack are provided.
- All boats come with towels, snorkels and floating towable toys.
- 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
- All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
- We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
- All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
- Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
- Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
- You must be 21 years or older to book.
- Prices do not include tax and gratuity.