Sunseeker private yacht charter in Miami
The 75 ft Sunseeker yacht leaves nothing to be desired. Immaculate inside and out, its perfect layout and luxurious interior are always crowd pleasers. Cruise the clear warm waters while relaxing on the sun pad on the front of the yacht or relax and enjoy the view up in the flybridge. Experience it all as your knowledgeable captain and crew guide you on an exciting yacht charter adventure in the waters of Miami and south beach. She has 4 elegant staterooms, a large and comfortable main salon and features an open kitchen perfect for entertaining and hosting. A jet ski can be added additionally for a fee. Please inquire about jet ski availability prior to your charter.
Capacity: 13 passangers + Crew
Year Built: 2010, Interior Refit 2019
Top Cruising Speed: 28 Knots
Optional Water Toys
Inflatables and Williams Tender
Optional Water Sports Add-ons
Jet Ski - 170$/H
Fly Board - 380$/H
Wakeboard boat - 220$/H
- Local Cruising Fuel
- Water& Sodas
Prices do no include but require:
- Tax (7%)
- Gratuity (15-20%)
Need to know
- Please check maximum capacity for boat before booking since capacity constraints are strictly enforced by local coast guard.
- Full day charter is 8 hours, half day is 4 hours
- All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
- We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
- All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
- Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
- Most of our yachts depart from south beach or downtown Miami, each yacht has a specific departure dock location. Exact location of your departure dock with directions to get there is provided in your confirmation email after you book.
- You are more than welcome to bring any additional food or beverage items you would like with you the day of your charter. We do not allow red wine or other obviously staining beverages onboard.
- Due the sensitive nature of the yacht's flooring and deck, shoes are not to be worn onboard the boat.
- 100% drug free/smoke free boat. Electronic cigarettes or vaping is permitted.