Azimut private boat hire in Miami for any special ocassion
Capacity: 13 passangers + Crew
Year Built: 2017
Top Cruising Speed: 29 Knots
Optional Water Toys
Optional Water Sports Add-ons
Jet Ski - 170$/H
Fly Board - 380$/H
Wakeboard boat - 220$/H
- Local Cruising Fuel
- Water& Sodas
Prices do no include but require:
- Tax (7%)
- Gratuity (15-20%)
Need to know
- Please check maximum capacity for boat before booking since capacity constraints are strictly enforced by local coast guard.
- Full day charter is 8 hours, half day is 4 hours
- All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
- We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
- All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
- Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
- Most of our yachts depart from south beach or downtown Miami, each yacht has a specific departure dock location. Exact location of your departure dock with directions to get there is provided in your confirmation email after you book.
- You are more than welcome to bring any additional food or beverage items you would like with you the day of your charter. We do not allow red wine or other obviously staining beverages onboard.
- Due the sensitive nature of the yacht's flooring and deck, shoes are not to be worn onboard the boat.
- 100% drug free/smoke free boat. Electronic cigarettes or vaping is permitted.