Azimut Luxury boat rental in Miami with crew for half day or full day charters.
This 2017 Azimut 77s is flawless and perfect for day charters around Miami or for term charters throughout the keys and Bahamas. It's gun metal grey hull and sleek silhouette will be sure to turn heads wherever you are. She comes with a jet ski, paddle board and tender. With a massive sunbed with bimini cover on the bow, an ample aft deck with dinner table, and a spacious flybridge, you'll have three separate outdoor areas to entertain your guests. And with a large kitchen area and smart cabin configuration, you'll be able to sleep up to 8 guests comfortably overnight for your term charters. She is equipped with two large seakeepers to create the most comfortable, smooth experience you will ever have. By eliminating over 95% of all sea sickness, this 77 ft gem of a yacht ensures that all your guests can fully enjoy the excursion.
Capacity: 13 passangers + Crew
Year Built: 2017
Top Cruising Speed: 30 Knots
Optional Water Toys
Paddle Board, Jet Ski, Tender.
Optional Water Sports Add-ons
Jet Ski - 170$/H
Fly Board - 380$/H
Wakeboard boat - 220$/H
- Local Cruising Fuel
- Water& Sodas
Prices do no include but require:
- Tax (7%)
- Gratuity (15-20%)
Need to know
- Please check maximum capacity for boat before booking since capacity constraints are strictly enforced by local coast guard.
- Full day charter is 8 hours, half day is 4 hours
- All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
- We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
- All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
- Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
- Most of our yachts depart from south beach or downtown Miami, each yacht has a specific departure dock location. Exact location of your departure dock with directions to get there is provided in your confirmation email after you book.
- You are more than welcome to bring any additional food or beverage items you would like with you the day of your charter. We do not allow red wine or other obviously staining beverages onboard.
- Due the sensitive nature of the yacht's flooring and deck, shoes are not to be worn onboard the boat.
- 100% drug free/smoke free boat. Electronic cigarettes or vaping is permitted.