Aicon Luxury private yacht charter in Miami for day or terms charters.
Elegance, power and unmistakable style: these are the principal characteristics of this Aicon flybridge. This elegant yacht has flowing lines that effortlessly draw the eye, showing the fluidity and the dynamism of the design. The design of the yacht highlights the volume of the airy, geometric spaces that create a harmonious balance between the exterior and the interior resulting in a unique environment, notable for its elegance and its style. The stylish look features details such as large, rounded portholes or the large saloon window that brings you close to the sea
Capacity: 13 passangers + Crew
Year Built: 20015
Lenght: 85' Length Overall
Top Cruising Speed: 20 Knots
Inflatables, Foam Raft island, Jet Ski and Snoker Gear.
Optional Water Sports Add-ons
Fly Board - 380$/H
Wakeboard boat - 220$/H
- Local Cruising Fuel
- Water& Sodas
Prices do no include but require:
- Tax (7%)
- Gratuity (15-20%)
Need to know
- Please check maximum capacity for boat before booking since capacity constraints are strictly enforced by local coast guard.
- Full day charter is 8 hours, half day is 4 hours
- All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
- We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
- All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
- Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
- Most of our yachts depart from south beach or downtown Miami, each yacht has a specific departure dock location. Exact location of your departure dock with directions to get there is provided in your confirmation email after you book.
- You are more than welcome to bring any additional food or beverage items you would like with you the day of your charter. We do not allow red wine or other obviously staining beverages onboard.
- Due the sensitive nature of the yacht's flooring and deck, shoes are not to be worn onboard the boat.
- 100% drug free/smoke free boat. Electronic cigarettes or vaping is permitted.